About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Thursday 21 June 2012

Que sera sera

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/l

yrics/d/doay/que.html ]
When I was young, I fell in love
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will we have rainbows, day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.



Now I have children of my own
They ask their mother, what will I be
Will I be handsome, will I be rich
I tell them tenderly.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.



When your mother will not take you to the beach, walk in a puddle, and pretend it is the sea.


Que sera sera.

That is okay, for today, is but one day in a life time.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, found you back! What beautiful children you have. Wonderful blog. Love what you're doing towards a sustainable lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you look like you have a wonderful family and the pictures are wonderful. It is so nice that your husband can look at this blog and keep up to date with what is happening at home.
    All the best!

    http://sleeplessinnewcastle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post and pictures the area you live in looks stunning and so peaceful x

    ReplyDelete