About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Sunday 24 June 2012

Sometimes, I write bad poetry.



Now I sit down to my wine,
I pray my sanity will realign.
For if some calm I do not find,
I rather fear for my peace of mind.

I pray I am given adequate time,
To overhaul the daily crime.
May I now rest and not arbitrate,
About the little teaser's fate.

Or why I decline to prepare new
another menu option or two
I pray for time to have a shower,
without a trio standing to glower.

To curl up in my soft, warm bed,
(A head count reveals one has fled!)
A moment or two just for me,
(For heaven's sake get out of that tree!)

And that I need not wipe the floor
more spilt milk, we'll need an oar.
Yes, now I sit down to my wine,
I pray my sanity will realign.
Upon reflection I do know,
I've not seen it since long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment