About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Friday 26 December 2014

Christmas photos


Happy Holidays from our family to all of you and yours.


I think I might as well accept,


that once daddydragon returns for the holidays,


my blogging pretty much ceases.


Things do not slow down here,


and then the addition of a very missed part of our family,


throws blogging to the bottom of my list.


Hence, I am posting our annual


photo dump of holiday pictures.


To share the joy and happiness,


of our growing hatchlings,


through our holidays.


We have been very blessed this year,


a new home, 


new friends,


new baby,


 and so many new opportunities.


We are so very thankful.


I can not say how very thankful we are for the many,


and I can not stress, the MANY people who have welcomed us


into this new community.


I am overwhelmed and very thankful.


And las but not least,


I should thank


the furred, feathered, shelled,


and prickled,


friends,


who bless our lives with theirs.

Wishing you the very happiest holiday and the best of health and happiness in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment