About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Thursday 2 August 2012

I get knocked down, then I get up again...



How bad does that date me, eh? Chumbawamba was singing that on the radio when I was still in elementary school. Anyways, there hasn't been a whole lot of blogging going on over here, just in case you noticed, due to some them health issues. Mastitis, a kidney infection, and a vomiting bug decided to gang up and kick my sorry butt. Thankfully, so so grateful am I, that I am now getting back up again.

I also owe some of my hatchlings an extra big hug and thank you for all the help they have been; taking care of the animals, and just generally making sure nothing dies of thirst while their mama has been barely capable of moving ten feet. They have absolutely amazed me with just how much they are capable of and how genuine their good spirits are in wanting to help.

So on this Thursday, I wish everyone the best of health.

And to the sun, that shone beautifully all the days I was ill, come back soon the hatchlings have more than earned a day at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment