About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Thursday 30 October 2014

The season for cake


If you know me, you know I do actually love veggies and salad.

Nonetheless, I found this funny.

This month has been full of cakes, and I seem to share so few of them.

Right now we are working through a large pumpkin cake.

I thought I should probably post a reminder, good people, eat some pumpkin.

It is especially nice if you make whiskey cream cheese frosting.

We have become gluttons, you see. 

First, I made whiskey cream, then I made cream cheese frosting.

Both tasted nice with pumpkin cake.

Hence, I started mixing and stirring,

And added a package of cream cheese to 100g icing sugar, with a generous splash of double black label whiskey, and a large tsp of vanilla bean paste; then a stick of butter and 4 tbs of double cream, and well it was nice enough to eat with a spoon.

Anyways, here is our pumpkin cake recipe of old. 


No comments:

Post a Comment