About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Thursday 28 August 2014

Underneath the same sky


This is the sky tonight.

Looking out across the bay.

Something new, in place of the old, 

and I am thankful for these blessings in my life.

Far away from me, 

yet still beneath the very same sky,

I know you are.

And I hope as you toss and turn, 

waiting for the starting gun,

for your newest adventure,

that you remember, not so very far away,

beneath the same big sky,

I am here.

Thinking of you, proud of you and waiting to hear all about the new you have discovered.

Good luck DaddyDragon, we believe in you!


No comments:

Post a Comment