About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Saturday 6 July 2013

The sun has got his hat on

Hip hip hip hooray.

The sun has got his hat on and his coming out today.


The hatchlings sang this all morning as we drove down to the beach.


Golden sand? Yes, please!


'Why do we not have googles Mama! Sand hurts my eyes!'

Must not forget next time.

Though I'll leave his big sisters to discuss the fashion statement of snow boots and swim googles with him.


The girls worked up their tolerance 


for the cool water.


And the sky, kindly, stayed bright all morning.


I think, just maybe, I now have photographic evidence that I ought to encourage or at least remember to bring hair elastics... 


Nonetheless, it was a lovely morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment