About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Saturday 20 October 2012

Saturday morning


Look at that face! Is it any wonder he gets all the treats?


Down by the bay,


where the peedie 'neeps grow...

(I seriously heard someone sing that this week. I laughed so hard. Perhaps, I ought to get out more.)



And these, my very first attempt at making slippers.


This week we have been making all sorts of hand made gifts for December, and so I'll do a series of posts on these, so that if you feel so inclined you could do a few quick and frugal gifts for your loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. I so love the slippers! And look forward to seeing more ideas for gifts. Am racking my brain this year to come up with new ideas

    ReplyDelete