Pizza night is sacred.
One night a week we make fresh dough and roll it out in semolina.
Bake it on a hot stone, and curl up together to watch a movie.
Genuine soul food.
500g bread flour
1 sachet dried yeast
1 tbs olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
325mls warm water
1. Add sugar to warm water and then stir in yeast.
2. Add water mixture, oil, and salt to flour.
3. Knead for 10 mins.
4. Leave to rise until double.
5. Roll out in semolina for that dominos like crust.
6. Top with anything yummy and bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes.