About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Friday 17 August 2012

Music

Perhaps, I should have expected it, when we named our first born harmony.

From tiny she has wanted to sing, and make music.

This year we have been very privileged to be able to indulge her wishes.

We started with recorders, and music theory.


Our eldest hatchling made a very impassioned plea for a piano, and now she has one.


One very happy hatchling has spent the morning doing hand exercises.


(We do have a piano bench, she sat on it, and the whole thing fell over... I think I now know where at least two of the screws Mr. HandyHatchling has brought me, came from.)

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to play the piano but never took lessons...hum wonder if I could find the time now.Your little ones are very talented and so cute!

    ReplyDelete