About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Wednesday 27 June 2012

On our walk today


We went for a walk today, and climbed up and down the sand dunes.

Along the way, we passed fields of rabbits. One end of the island is really populated with them.

So, with PicMonkey I made a little spot the rabbit. 

We counted 142 rabbits on our walk.

Lots of rabbits. 

Make rabbit stew.

Or so I am told, by the man with three air guns and four ferrets.

Today, I am glad, I have enchiladas ready for dinner, and I don't have to cook stinky rabbits, tasty as they might be. (If you have ever cooked fresh rabbit, then you know what I mean.)


No comments:

Post a Comment