A brother powered T- Rex,....
and maybe these
1 1/2 cup flour
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarb of soda
pinch of salt
2 eggs separated
1/2 cup butter
1 3/4 cups milk
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Separate the eggs, adding the yolks to the dry ingredient mixture, and placing the whites in a small mixing bowl.
- Beat whites until moderately stiff; set aside.
- Add milk and butter, blend.
- Fold stiff egg whites into mixture.
- Ladle mixture into hot waffle iron and bake.