About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Thursday 1 November 2012

Fashion Fail

Cold comfort: Charlotte and Tom with (from left) Martha, Amelia and Bea, step out in their onesies

I will not wear a baby sleep suit in the park.

I will not wear a baby sleep suit to go shopping with Mark.

I will not wear a baby sleep suit to go out for lunch.

I will not wear a baby sleep suit while drinking punch.

I will not wear a baby sleep suit with my spouse, 

Even if his name was Klouse.

Not with polka dots, or polar bear prints.

Not with Multicoloured chintz.

Not even with welly boots,

 Because I do like these adult sized baby sleep suits!

No comments:

Post a Comment