About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Saturday 28 July 2012

Saturday mornings

kids

I had been going to post about my mountain of laundry, that has arisen from the tummy bug circling in our house.

Then I googled mountain of laundry images.

I realised something.

I don't have anything to complain about.

It doesn't matter how many stinky sheets I have to wash today.

Some people have far far bigger mountains to climb.

It is a humbling revelation.

Today, I am thankful. 

Today, my mountain is but a hill, and I am capable of climbing it.

I wish you a tummy ache free Saturday.

May your mountains be hills, and the sun shine gently along your journey.


1 comment:

  1. Next time I look at my laundry basket i'll remember this. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete