About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Friday 9 March 2012

Plan problems...

Life is good, I would go so far as to say pretty perfect. I am so incredibly thankful for each day I am given. For the opportunities I have stumbled upon, and for the great companions I have to keep me company along this journey.

I could always wish for a hundred frivolous things, and sometimes I do.

To quote the song 'You can't always get what'cha want...'

Yup, that is my song today, I am going to sing it.

Because this is my new sofas.....


You see they ummm... don't fit through the door.

So I bundled them in tarps and put a big sheet of plywood, 'ehem wall from the chicken coop on top, and I'm not really sure what to do now.

'But if I you try sometimes... you just might get what'cha need.'

So we went to the park, and my big boy went all the way across the scary, shaky bridge - all by himself.


I listened to hatchling no3 singing Elton John's 'Your song' to hatchling no5. '... how wonderful life is now your in the world...'




I am thankful that today, all my problems are about sofas. That is pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Nice to "meet" you! I am looking forward to reading about your new adventures! I love the puppy too, I want him! You are a very blessed mama.

    Della

    ReplyDelete