About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Monday 19 March 2012

Her view of the world

This Yuletide season saw the hatchlings all receive cameras.


So I give you the photo collection of hatchling no1. From December... I can't justify why it has taken me this long to upload them.

She clearly likes pancakes. There are no less than 27 shots.


Her brother sharing pancakes with a t-rex.



Interestingly, the vast majority of her photos are of me.

I had not realised just how close one.. or more likely, five little people are watching.

That is food for thought.



For some unknown reason all my photo software refuses to delete the incorrect date stamps. 


Not my most flattering, but he is an awfully cute little guy.



Her beloved cat.

and of course...


bagels.




No comments:

Post a Comment