About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Tuesday 6 May 2014

When I wish you were here

I stop and remember why you are not.


And I want you to know, that I am thankful.

I am truly blessed to have you as my best friend, husband and soul mate on this journey.

I am grateful for the hours you spend constantly trying to move forward, and I wish you to know how much you are valued. That your ambition is respected, and that you are amazing to me.


Nonetheless, I wish you were here.

So that you could have seen this sunset.

The colour of the sky was incredible, then a chilly breeze came through, and someone snatched up the covers made of cloud and it disappeared.


And of course, I wish I could give you more time at the sea side with your hatchlings.

But for now, and for always, I want you to know:

I love you and I am thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment