About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Friday 23 May 2014

He says he misses you


His early morning attitude
He is always up well before dawn
Only poached eggs will do
He gets that from me

He looks at me with those blue grey eyes
He’s got me in the palm of his hands
And I swear sometimes
It’s just like you are here with me

He smiles that little crooked smile
There’s no denying he’s your child
Without him I don’t know what I’d do
He gets that from you

How he loves your old minatures
He’s taught himself to play
He melts my heart, tells me he loves me everyday
He gets that from you

He cracks a joke at the perfect time
Makes me laugh when I want to cry
That boy is everything to me
He gets that from you

This morning I heard him pray
‘I worry ‘bout Mummy, I want to help make troubles go away
And make sure daddy is going to be okay.

He says he sure misses you.
He gets that from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment