About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Thursday 4 February 2016

Blog Update

Okay, so I lost the blog plot for a while. Before Christmas I became ill, never fun when heavily pregnant, and then ended up in hospital. Hence, the blog took a big back seat.

To add to my blog lag, our internet is like stone age slow, think 1997... And so all my posts for this month are out of order and not behaving and the text goes all crazy...

Suffice to say, hatchling number seven has arrived on the sceen and she is positively adored. For those counting that brings our girl hatchling total to five, and the boys remain at two. Needless to say, the boy hatchlings have words on this subject, but as I keep saying, it isn't in my control. I think the evidence is in the photos though, they are pretty smitten with their tiniest team mate.

Hopefully, from here onwards we can see a little more regular blogging, which I will aim to do week days.

Happy February and a belated Happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment