About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Thursday 24 April 2014

Weird things happen on cameras that disappear


I do not own any of the furniture items in this video.

Nor do I recognise them.

I am guessing, somewhere, someplace, one of the hatchlings must have filmed this.

Which is kind of neat, if you think about it.

Like a geocache video clue...

I expect I will spend the next few weeks going about looking at under table level to try to find out where this came from.


And just because I was flipping through old photos, here is one of hatchling no3, not impressed that I wanted her to sit with the pretty flowers, and not eat them, while I took a photo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment