About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Sunday 4 January 2015

They learn so quickly


I recall our first set of ipads; how nervous I initially felt.


They were new and shiny; I assumed would be as difficult to use as computers were back in the 90's.


I was wrong. 

Our family and everyone else adapted, and we have found them incredibly easy to use.

I can hardly believe how quickly the hatchlings learn to use these computers. 


It amazes me, she knows she needs to keep her hands off the screen and poke with a single finger. She plays games, colouring sheets and flips through audio books.

I am impressed, hatchlings of the future are leaps and bounds ahead of where we were.



No comments:

Post a Comment