About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Summer is winding down


The days are swiftly growing shorter, 

and it is insane how fast this summer has gone.


Lots of new,

new baby, new house, new jobs, new animals, so much news.

And my camera and mobile hate talking to my mac so I can share it on the blog.

SO much frustrating!

I am really hoping to have mostly gotten that better sorted.

I hope your summer has been full of happy, new adventures. 

And I really hope to that the autumn brings a quieter, even rhythm to our days.

Though I shall not hold my breath.

But, just in case there is some quiet, I just bought a kick butt big order of wool to knit, just in case.



No comments:

Post a Comment