About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Monday 18 February 2013

Afternoon sunshine

The mist was so thick this morning, I could not see five feet in front of me.


However, the sunshine this afternoon was beautiful.


Park weather, if I have ever seen it.


It is still misty in the distance, you can barely see the sea.


This little guy,


see how he runs!


He has finally decided the swing is fun.


Hatchling no4 loves climbing up this hill


to slide down this huge slide. 



Hatchling no5 runs,


and runs.

(I don't get those jokes that say with your first child you are over protective and are thrilled at each milestone, with the second you are luke warm about it all, and by no3 you don't really care. I'm on no5 and it is not even a little bit old. He runs, that makes my month, honestly.)


Hatchling no4 says, 'You be my co - pilot. I trust you can do it.'

And they totally flew that climbing frame all over the island.


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh bless...! They are all having SO MUCH fun, aren't they :-0

    ReplyDelete